Attend My Free Educational Financial and Retirement Planning Seminar!
Wednesday May 9, 7:00 pm
At the Ramsey Free Public Library
30 Wyckoff Ave, Ramsey, NJ
Early Career, Mid-Career, Nearing or Recently Retired: Lifetime planning, saving and investing. What should you be doing now? How much will you have? How much is enough? How can you make it last?
[list style=”check” color=”green”]
- Lifetime Financial Planning — what it means, how it works
- Savings and prudent investing for growth
- Managing investment risk and the threat of inflation
- Planning for retirement — from 10 years & 5 years out
- Protecting your lifestyle — a solid retirement income floor
- Maximizing Social Security and income options
- Managing the risk of high healthcare and long-term care costs
This is a free educational seminar. Call or email if you have questions! I look forward to seeing you at the seminar.